- Tour Schedule
- Tour Itinerary
- Prices Includes
- Prices Excludes
ADRIATIC & GREECE (VENICE) – 08 Days
(PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE ON CRUISE)
Inside Cabin: Adult: from £1495 per adult on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
Oceanview Cabin: Adult: from £1575 per adult on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
Balcony Cabin: Adult: from £1950 per adult on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
|Departure Date||Return Date|
Premium All Inclusive Cruise includes:
- Varied selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues at any time throughout the cruise. From spirits, tap and bottled beers, to wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices
- Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
- One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms
- Services charges and gratuities
Day 1: LONDON - VENICE: Depart from London airport to Venice. Arrival, pickup and transfer to Cruise port. After custom and immigration, on-board cruise. Overnight on-board
|Day 2||Dubrovnik, Croatia||1:00 pm||9:00 pm|
Despite the magnificent 13th century walls that surround the city, Dubrovnik is one of the most welcoming cruise destinations in all of Europe. Dubbed “the pearl of the Adriatic” by the poet, Lord Byron, this Croatian city exudes romantic charm and beautiful scenery with its shimmering marble streets, centuries-old buildings capped by bright orange roofs, and lovely beaches ensconced between awesome rocky ledges
|Day 3||Kotor, Montenegro||8:00 am||2:00 pm|
Tucked away between the mountains and the Bay of Kotor, one of the most indented parts of the Adriatic Sea, is where you'll find the picturesque town of Kotor. As you arrive at this secluded city, you'll notice the dramatic 65-foot high protective walls, which date back to the Venetian period during the 9th century. Stroll the labyrinth of cobbled streets with cozy cafes and craft shops as you marvel the graceful old buildings. Listed as a UNESCO World Natural and Historical Heritage Site, Kotor is also world-famous as a premier yachting and sailing destination.
|Day 4||Olympia (Katakolon), Greece||11:00 am||5:00 pm|
Olympia (Katakolon), Greece
This quaint little seaside town on the Ionian Sea is the gateway to Ancient Olympia, where Greek mythology was born and the first Olympiad was held. You may still be able to hear the distant echoes of the ancient Greeks cheering as you tour the ruins of one of the most important and exciting sanctuaries of antiquity.
|Day 5||Athens (Piraeus), Greece||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
Athens (Piraeus), Greece
This is the cradle of civilization, the oldest city in Europe. Not only is this city home to the Acropolis and some of the most important architectural structures and archaeological finds in the Western world, It is also a very modern city, an urban amalgam of extraordinary art, culture, cuisine and shopping.
|Day 6||At Sea|
|Day 7||Split, Croatia||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
This Mediterranean city on the eastern shores of the Adriatic has a long and eventful history dating back to the awesome Diocletian's Palace (circa 295 A.D.) in the centre of the city. Split offers cruise guests a wealth of exciting places to visit, from the majestic cathedral and marble streets in the centre of town to the harbour area with its caf-lined promenades and views of coastal mountains.
Day 08: VENICE SIGHTSEEING, – London: Arrival at Venice Port. Pickup and proceed for Guided walking tour of Venice. Later afternoon transfer to Airport for flight back to London.
- International Economy class flight (London to Venice)
- 7 Night Adriatic & Greece Cruise on Inside / Ocean-view / Balcony cabin type on Twin / Double / Triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on-board
- Services of Skylink Tour Manager
- Return port transfer in Venice
- Guided Walking tour of Venice
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks etc.
- Any transfers not mentioned
- Any items not mentioned
- Guide Services
- Tips and Porterage
- Optional Shore Excursions during Cruise
- Single Supplement
No Details Found