- Tour Schedule
- Tour Itinerary
- Prices Includes
- Prices Excludes
AMARNATH YATRA- 9 DAYS
- Amarnath by Helicopter
- Delhi – Srinagar by Air
- Srinagar – Delhi by Air
- Visit Gulmarg
- Yatra can be arranged on your own dates, Minimum 4 passengers required
- Early departure & stopover in India available (Charges might be applicable)
Adult: from £1675 per person
|Departure Date||Return Date|
Day 01: UK – DELHI:
Day 02: Delhi: Arrive at Delhi International airport in the morning, clear Immigration, collect your luggage and follow sign for Exit. The representative will direct you to the coach and transfer you to Hotel. In the afternoon Proceed to visit Akshardham. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Srinagar: Drive back to Jammu Airport for our flight to Srinagar. Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 04: Srinagar – Sonmarg: After breakfast, depart to Sonmarg. Overnight Stay.
Day 05- Sonmarg - Baltal – Panchtarni – HolyCave – Panchtarni – Baltal/Sonmarg: Early morning after breakfast drive from Sonamarg to Baltal (40 km), at the Helipad in Baltal board the chopper for darshan of Amarnath Holy Cave. Chopper will take you up to Panchtarni then there is a trek of 4 km to reach the cave. After Darshan return to Baltal by chopper from where you will be driven back to Baltal / Sonmarg. Overnight at hotel / Tents.
Day 06: Baltal / Sonmarg - Srinagar Sightseeing: Visit to Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Shikara ride on Dal Lake (extra cost).Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 07:- Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar: Full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. Enjoy the splendour of nature and Snowy Mountains. One can have a gondola ride (cable car cost not included) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. In the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08:- Srinagar – Delhi by flight: After breakfast transfer to the airport to board your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival pick up and transfer to the hotel for check in. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 09:- Delhi (Departure): After breakfast Check-out from the hotel transfer to Delhi International Airport for flight to UK.
- International Economy class Return Air Ticket
- Accommodation in 3* hotel in standard room on twin / double / triple sharing basis (Wherever available, else best available (Guest Houses / Tents) will be provided. Triple sharing will have Mattresses for third person)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Economy class Return Flight ticket from Delhi to Srinagar
- Amarnath Helicopter Ticket (From Baltal to Panchtarni – Subject to Weather conditions)
- Services of tour manager (Group only)
- Visa Fee
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Porterage & Ponies / Dolies during trekking.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, weather conditions, etc
- £10 tip per person
- Single Room supplement £225
No Details Found