- Tour Schedule
- Tour Itinerary
- Prices Includes
- Prices Excludes
COST: £ 915 PER ADULT
BOOKED THREE MONTHS BEFORE DEPARTURE £25 DISCOUNT
|Departure Date||Return Date|
Day 1: VILNIUS (LITHUANIA)
We depart from London Airport to Vilnius. Arrival, pickup and proceed for Vilnius sightseeing. Visit famous sights like Gediminas tower, Gate of Dawn and Church of St. Anne, Vilnius. Later transfer to Hotel. Check-in at hotel. Overnight Stay.
Day 2: VILNIUS SIGHTSEEING (LITHUANIA)
After breakfast, proceed for Funicular ride from Lower to the Higher castle to enjoy wonderful views across the rooftops. Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of famous places. Overnight Stay.
Day 3: VILNIUS (LITHUANIA) – RIGA (LATVIA)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Riga (Capital of Latvia). Arrival, enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Riga city sightseeing. Visit Freedom Monument and Museum of the Occupation of Latvia. Later transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel. Overnight Stay.
Day 4: RIGA SIGHTSEEING (LATVIA)
After breakfast, proceed for Riga local sightseeing visiting House of Blackheads, Latvia War Museum, Cat House, Ethnographic open-air museum, Kronvalda park. Overnight stay.
Day 5: RIGA TO TALLINN (ESTONIA)
After Breakfast, check out from hotel. Proceed to Tallinn (Capital of Estonia). Arrival, enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Tallinn city sightseeing. Visit Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Kumu, St. Mary’s Cathedral, TV Tower and Maritime Museum. Later transfer to hotel. Check- in at hotel. Overnight Stay.
Day 6: TALLINN (ESTONIA)
After breakfast, proceed to Valaste Waterfall. Valaste Waterfall, located on the Ontika limestone cliff, is more than 30 m high, making it the highest waterfall in Estonia. Currently, the waterfall can be admired from the side, which offers a lovely view of the layers formed in 400,000 million years. The waterfall is most exciting in spring and during floods. Valaste is most spectacular in winter, when northern winds blow from the sea, creating ice sculptures on the trees on the limestone cliffs with water splashes. Later proceed to Lahemma National park. Evening return back to Hotel. Overnight Stay.
Day 7: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel. Transfer to airport for flight back home.
- International Economy Class air ticket (15k.g. Luggage included)
- Accommodation in good 3 / 4-star hotels in standard room on twin / double / triple sharing on half board
- Sightseeing activities as mentioned in the Itinerary
- 6 x Indian dinners in the restaurants with Indian cuisine
- City tours in Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn
- Entrance fees according to the program:
- Gediminas tower in Vilnius
- House of the Blackheads in Riga
- Museum of the Occupation of Latvia
- Latvian Ethnographic Open-air Museum – Kumu Art Museum
- Tallinn TV Tower
- St. Mary’s Cathedral in Tallinn
- Seaplane Harbour (Estonian Maritime Museum)
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks etc.
- Any transfers not mentioned
- Any items not mentioned
- Tips £10 per person and Porterage
- Any Entrance Tickets
- Single Supplement : £250
No Details Found