- Tour Schedule
- Tour Itinerary
- Prices Includes
- Prices Excludes
CHARDHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER – 09 DAYS
Adult: £3550 per person on twin / double / triple sharing basis – based on minimum 4 paying adults
|Departure Date||Return Date|
Baggage Allowance: 20 kgs ( Check in bag) and 5 kgs hand luggage is allowed during this yatra. So its advisable to travel with one check in bag and one hand luggage. No extra luggage will be allowed during the yatra and no storage facility is available in Delhi. If any one carries more luggage than advised baggage allowance, one has to arrange own storage in Delhi.Download Itinerary Download Booking Form Chardham Booking Form Chardham General Information
Day 01 London – Dehradun – Take flight from London to Dehradun via Delhi
Day 02 Dehradun
Arrive at Dehradun airport. Upon arrival, clear Immigration, collect your luggage and follow sign for exit. Pickup and transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel. Overnight in Hotel. (D)
Day 03 Dehradun - Yamunotri
Early morning, proceed to Helipad for helicopter ride to Yamunotri. After freshening up, you visit the Yamunotri temple for darshan. One of the four sites of Chhota Chardham Yatra of Uttarakhand, Yamunotri (3293 m) is the seat of Rive Goddess Yamuna. Yamunotri, lying on the top of Bandar Poonch Parvat, is the source of Yamuna River. Overnight stay at Yamunotri.
Day 04 Yamunotri to Gangotri
Early morning, depart from Yamunotri helipad and arrive at Harsil Helipad, lying amidst the beautiful lush Uttarakhand valleys. The day is scheduled for visiting the next Chardham destination of Uttarakhand- Gangotri. It is advisable that you visit the Gangotri temple, right from the helipad. The temple is located at a distance of 22 km from here. Overnight Stay at Gangotri
Day 05 Gangotri to Kedarnath
Start the day early. Depart from Harsil helipad by 9.00 AM. Due to government regulation, you have to change chopper at Guptkashi helipad to continue to Kedarnath. Deboard and aboard the new helicopter awaiting for your further journey. Arrive at Kedarnath helipad by 10.00 AM approx. Overnight at Kedarnath
Day 06 Kedarnath to Badrinath
Today depart from Kedarnath. Your chopper will take you to Guptkashi helipad for change of helicopter. Board the new helicopter at 10:15 AM and you will arrive at Badrinath helipad by 11:00 AM.
Deboard at Badrinath helipad, after which you will be transferred to the hotel. Complete your check-in formalities at the hotel, and get ready to visit the Badrinath temple. The holy temple of Lord Vishnu, known as Lord Badri here is one of the divine 108 divya desams. Take blessings of the Lord.
Day 07 Badrinath to Dehradun
Depart from Badrinath Helipad to Dehradun Helipad. Arrival, Pickup and transfer to hotel. Rest day free for leisure. Overnight Stay.
Day 08 Dehradun
After breakfast, Day free for leisure activities. Overnight Stay.
Day 09 Dehradun to London
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Transfer to Dehradun airport for flight back to London via Delhi.
- International Economy class return air ticket
- Accommodation in 4* hotel in standard room on twin / double / triple basis (4* hotel wherever available, else best available (Tents / Guest Houses) option will be provided. Triple sharing will have mattresses for third person)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel
- Lunch (Packed / En route at Restaurant)
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter (Subject to weather conditions)
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in “Price Includes” section
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks, laundry etc.
- Pony / Doly / Porter during Trekking
- Tips and Porterage
- Any items not mentioned
- Any entrance fees / Monument charges
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, weather conditions etc.
- Tips £20 per person
- Single Room supplement: Please Call
No Details Found