- Tour Schedule
- Tour Itinerary
- Prices Includes
- Prices Excludes
SCOTLAND TOUR (With Indian Vegetarian Meals)
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: LAKE DISTRICT, LOCH LOMOND, EDINBURGH CASTLE, GRETNA GREEN
Adult: £240 per adult
Child: £195 – Ages (2 -11yrs)
|Departure Date||Return Date|
Day 1: LONDON – BLACKPOOL – GLASGOW AREA:
Pickup from 1 designated place in London. We continue on the motorway and proceed to Blackpool. Free time at Blackpool pleasure beach. Later proceed towards Scotland. After dinner transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Glasgow Area
Day 2: GLASGOW AREA [LOCH LOMOND – EDINBURGH CASTLE – GLASGOW AREA:
After breakfast we travel onwards to Loch Lomond which presents the perfect holiday location, set amidst one of Scotland's most idyllic and unspoilt areas with largest of fresh water in Britain and in the back ground are the mountains looming beyond. We travel to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This distinction is partly an accident of Nature, for the city is built upon a jumble of hills and valleys where Edinburgh looks less like a city and more like a theatrical backdrop. Castle entry included. Indian meal in a restaurant.
Day 3: GLASGOW AREA – GRETNA GREEN – LAKE WINDERMERE - LONDON:
This morning after breakfast, continue to the famous Gretna Green. Later proceed to Lake Windermere. Enjoy Boat ride at Lake Windermere. On board coach and proceed to London. Drop at 1 designated place.
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel in standard room on twin / double / triple sharing basis with Continental Breakfast
- 2 Indian dinner at Restaurant
- Edinburgh Castle – Standard entrance ticket
- Lake Windermere boat Cruise – Ticket
- Services of tour manager
- All group transfer as per itinerary by private coach basis
- Tips and Gratuities
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Room Supplement @ £60 per person.
- Any meals other than mentioned above.
- Boat ride at Loch Lomond. Approximate cost £15 per person.
No Details Found