- Tour Schedule
- Tour Itinerary
- Prices Includes
- Prices Excludes
SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN FROM MIAMI – 13 Days
(PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE CRUISE)
Inside Cabin: Adult: from £2350 per adult on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
Oceanview Cabin: Adult: from £2495 per adult on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
Balcony Cabin: Adult: from £2950 per adult on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
|Departure Date||Return Date|
- Premium All Inclusive Cruise includes:
- Varied selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues at any time throughout the cruise. From spirits, tap and bottled beers, to wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices
- Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
- One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms
- Services charges and gratuities
Day 1: UK - MIAMI: Depart from London airport to Miami. Arrival, Pickup and transfer to hotel. Check-in at hotel. Evening Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight Stay.
Day 2: Miami – Onboard cruise: After breakfast, check-out from hotel. Transfer to Cruise port. After custom and immigration, on-board cruise. Overnight on-board.
|Day 3||At Sea|
|Day 4||San Juan, Puerto Rico||3.00 pm||10.00 pm|
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Founded in 1521, San Juan's picturesque cobblestone streets, plazas and chapels reflect its Spanish heritage. But the second oldest city in the Americas also boasts fine beaches, lush rainforests, verdant mountainsides, imposing forts and a lovely tropical climate.
|Day 5||St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
The town of Charlotte Amalie has one of the most breathtaking harbours in the world. Once home to pirates of long ago, today visitors find treasures of a different kind, for now beautiful beaches and bountiful duty-free shopping are truly its claim to fame.
|Day 6||Roseau, Dominica||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Cascading waterfalls, thermal springs and scenic pleasures abound on this ruggedly beautiful island and can all be explored throughout Morne Trois Pitons National Park. Or tour the cobblestone plaza of the Old Market, the old Catholic cathedral and botanical gardens.
|Day 7||Bridgetown, Barbados||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
The most British of all the Caribbean islands, games of cricket are as common here as the typical island water sports. Visit the third-oldest Parliament in the entire Commonwealth. Stroll the inviting beaches of Carlisle Bay, tour a rum factory, or visit the historical Garrison area. Bridgetown is the only city outside continental North America that George Washington visited. The George Washington House, the actual house where he stayed, is now part of the Garrison Historic Area. View Shopping Guide (Current shopping maps available onboard.)
|Day 8||Castries, St. Lucia||8.00 am||5.00 pm|
Castries, St. Lucia
A mecca for outdoor enthusiasts with thriving coral reefs and rain forest preserves. Explore the world's only drive-in volcanic crater at Sulfur Springs. Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and Falls and the Morne Coubaril Estate.
|Day 9||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
With an area of only 37 square miles, the island of St. Maarten is the smallest landmass in the world to be divided between two governments. The southern Dutch half offers casinos, duty-free shopping and island culture. The French half is all subdued sophistication.
|Day 10||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 11||At Sea||-||-|
Day 12: Miami – London: Arrival at Miami port. After customs and other formalities, disembark from cruise and drive to Miami airport for flight to London.
Day 13: Arrival London: Arrival at London Airport.
- International Economy class flight (London to Miami)
- Accommodation in 3* hotel in standard room on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 Dinner at Restaurant in Miami
- 10 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Inside / Ocean-view / Balcony cabin type on Twin / Double / Triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on-board
- Services of Skylink Tour Manager
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks etc.
- Any transfers not mentioned
- Any items not mentioned
- Guide Services
- Tips and Porterage
- Optional Shore Excursions during Cruise
- Single Supplement
No Details Found