Baba Holidays Ltd. are registered in England under registration number 3073016 and our registered office is at 145 A Melton Road, Leicester – LE4 6QS
Collection and Use of Information
Babaholidays.com (here-in-after referred to as ‘Website’) collects information using an on-line registration form that requires the Users to disclose their personal information (such as name, address, email address, nationality etc). We use this data to tailor each User’s experience on the Website, showing the content that the ‘Website’ thinks the User might be interested in.
We may use your personal information to:
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website or any other service provided to you by Baba Holidays Ltd
- to support your rights under Data Protection law in relation to our use of your personal information
- manage your employment (where you are a member of staff employed by Baba Holidays Ltd or working with Baba Holidays Ltd)
- administer our website and business including:
- personalising our website for you
- enabling your use of the services available on our website
- keeping our website secure and preventing fraud
The Website may setup cookies on the Users hard drive and store certain personal and non-personal information in these cookies. This is done to enhance the User’s experience while browsing the Website.
Certain technical information about User’s web browser, IP address and operating system are collected for security reasons.
‘Website’ may utilize Users information for additional purposes also.
Disclosure of Information
‘Website’ will not disclose or share any of the user’s personally identifiable information except when the ‘Website’ has the user’s permission or under special circumstances, such as when ‘Websites’ believes in good faith that the law requires it or as permitted in terms of this policy.
‘Website’ may disclose certain personal information –
- to third party service providers and to affiliated entities in order to carry out work on our behalf.
- to law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating fraud or other offences.
- to legal, financial or other professional advisors in connection with sale or re-organization of all or parts of its business or operation.
- to the Users who have posted their travel requirements on the ‘Website’.
International data transfers
Information that we collect will only be stored and processed within the UK and is protected by UK Data Protection laws.
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Act including:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data e.g. via this privacy notice
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to have any inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- The right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to data portability – to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
- The right to object to our use of your information in certain circumstances e.g. for marketing or profiling purposes
If you would like to access your own personal information or exercise any of the rights detailed above please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on + 44 (0) 116 266 2481
In the majority of cases, we will respond to your request within 30 days after receiving the necessary information required to deal with your request.
We may ask you to supply appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address) and any additional information to help us to deal with your request effectively.
There may be some exemptions to dealing with your rights as specified in Data Protection law, but Baba Holidays Ltd will ensure you are fully informed of this within 30 days of receiving your request.
We do not carry out any profiling or automated decision making based on your personal data.
Full information on your rights under the Data Protection Act can be found from the following link:
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Protection of Information
‘Website’ employs efficient Internet Security methods and technologies that protect unauthorized use of your personal and business information. We make your data pass through lot of tools like encryption and password and protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosures.